Each day on this prayer calendar for kids includes a Bible verse and prayer idea with love as the theme. Read the verses with your family and then spend time praying these verses for your lives.
You might also enjoy this Bible lesson on love this month.
May you grow in His love and in love for one another this month!
February Prayer Calendar
- Read Romans 5:8 and praise God for His unfailing, unconditional love!
- Love is patient — when is it hard for you to be patient? Ask God to help you in that area!
- Love is kind — ask God to show you someone to be kind to today.
- Love does not envy — is there someone or something that makes you jealous? Pray for that person today!
- Love does not boast — ask God to help you in the words that you say.
- Love is not proud — ask God to help you be humble in every situation.
- Love does not dishonor others — ask God to help you show love and respect to all people.
- Love is not self-seeking — ask God to show you ways to serve others today!
- Love is not easily angered — ask God to help you control your anger!
- Love keeps no record of wrongs — are you holding a grudge? Ask God to help you forgive that person!
- Love rejoices with the truth — ask God to help you to always know what the Truth is.
- Love bears all things — ask God to help you be the kind of person everyone can count on no matter what!
- Love believes all things — ask God to help you believe in Him and trust Him always!
- Love hopes all things — ask God to help you be a person to spread hope in the world. (Happy Valentines Day!!!)
- Love endures all things — ask God to help you be strong and stick with Him — even when things go wrong.
- Love never fails — ask God to help you have the kind of love that sticks by others no matter what.
- Read 1 John 4:19 — Spend time today thanking God for His love for you!
- Read Romans 12:9 — Ask God to give you a sincere love and to help you cling to what is good!
- Read John 15:13 — Ask God to give you this kind of love for others!
- Read Romans 8:38-39 — Spend time thanking God that nothing can separate you from His love!
- Read Mark 12:30 — Ask God to help you love Him with every part of you!
- Read 1 Timothy 4:12 — Ask God to help you set an example for others by the way that you love!
- Read Matthew 5:44 — Pray for those people that you have a hard time loving — and those people you might consider enemies.
- Read 1 John 4:9 — Spend time today thanking God for Jesus!
- Read Ephesians 5:2 — Ask God to help you walk in the way of love!
- Read Hebrews 13:1-2 — Ask God to help you share His love with others!
- Read 1 John 2:15 — Ask God to help you not love anything in this world or of this world.
- Read Psalm 136. Make a list of ways that God has shown His faithful love to you!
- Time to put your love in action! Do a service project today to show the love of Jesus to someone in your neighborhood!
A song for this month: